November 15, 2006

My return to the blogging world

After taking a hiatus from blogging the past few months I have come back to my senses. After beginning the application process to teach English in China I panicked-- a world war could go on and I wouldn't even know! No more news, no more blogs (I read a few dozen!), no more political and social thought! Ick! Then my normal flow of political, social, spiritual, and why-are-we-living-this-life thoughts began to invade my brain. It would be too clique to say "I couldn't eat! I couldn't sleep!" I just had to blog. My blogs: http://thinkingsand.blogspot.com news, politics, thoughts, current events, cultural stuff, religious ramblings, thoughts of society and the world today-- whatever fills my brain and leaps into words on screen. http://whatisgwbushdoing.blogspot.com pretty self-explanatory. I take a fairly neutral stance on Bush, sometimes bashing him, sometimes encouraging the media to give him a break. All in moderation, of course. Very U.S. government news heavy. So that's that. Hi. Engage me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home